I'm a complex human being. I'm spiritual. I love reading and learning new things.
I have amazing friends, whom I love dearly. I love being around positive people with goals, wisdom and a passion for life.
I'm happy with my life. I'm accomplishing different goals I have:
- I want to become a software engineer or web application developer,
- create an awesome website,
- learn to draw,
- get better at playing the piano,
- along with other miscellaneous small goals.
I am also hilarious.
Things that are very important to me:
I like putting ideas into organized lists. So here's a list of things I'm passionate about:
- Programming - I've been coding since I was 13 and that's my field of choice. I want to be a software engineer or web application developer.
- Music - I love playing the piano, and I enjoy listening to random jazz and classical pieces on Pandora. I also like metal and screamo.
- Healthy Eating - I'm a health nut. 99% of the food I eat is either organic or free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners and preservatives.
- Exercise - I bike everywhere I go. Minimum of 20 miles a week.
- Human Rights - I'm not as active about this anymore because of time, but when I was more active I stood for issues affecting various marginalized groups
- Being a Good Person - I think before I speak. I avoid drama. I'm not afraid to apologize. I think of how what I say/do affects other people. I like sharing. I always appreciate what people do for me. I avoid talking negatively about people, and when I do I always feel like a jerk. I'm not afraid to give hugs when someone needs one.