converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Make sure calls to certain functions are matched by the relevant function at other end of the function, and also during ALL failure/early return paths.
- pci_alloc_consistent() and pci_free_consistent()
- ioremap() must be balanced by an iounmap() (this causes a memory leak).
- check for balanced *_lock_* and *_unlock_* along all paths in a function
- (can cause dead-lock if not).
- Make sure no-one is freeing skbs with kfree instead of kfree_skb
- check that net_device interrupt functions use dev_kfree_skb_irq and not just dev_kfree_skb
- Make sure reference counts are not leaked by accident. (forgetting to fput(), ...)